If you are just moving into your new home or needing to update the window treatment that you now have. Than here are some tips to help you do just that.
The first things that you need to decide on are these six things:
* How much light do you want coming into the room?
* How important is insulation?
* What kind of visual impact do you want to make?
* How important is child and pet safety?
* What color do you want?
* How much do you want to spend?
This is a video that can help you to choose.
If you want a roman shade but you do not want to sew than this video is for you. Check it out.
If you would like to sew a roman blind than check out this video.
This video went into how to:
* measure for the roman blind
* cutting the fabric and lining
* sewing and placing the dowels
* making the hem
* placing the rings for lifting the shade
* the headrail
* hardware for the cords
* installing the shade in the window
If you would rather have drapes than check out this video for tips on how to choose them.
With so many choices I hope this helps to make the choice a little less painful.
Now go make your windows beautiful for years to come.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”