5 mistakes that we can make in designing our rooms and how to fix them. Check out this video to help with these mistakes.
Now that the mistakes are out of the way and we know how to fix them. We can move on to Fixing a tired room and giving it an up date. If you have something that you love add it to the room.
Start any makeover by:
* Figure out what your budget is and stick to it.
* Make a plan of what you want done. Find an inspiration photo, use it as your guide. What are your interests, put that into the room.
* Are there things in your room now that you can change and make better with paint or fabric?
* Small changes can make a difference in the room.
* Shop around, find the best prices. Do not forget to try the second hand stores or yard sales. You never know what treasures you can find at these places.
* think outside the box, how can I use this that might be different than the purpose that it was made for. An old window, a door. The window could be art on the wall, the door could become a head board or a coffee table.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”