When it is dark is your walk ways and drive way safe or are they hard to see at night? It is good to have some light on them at night. It is for safety of yourself and others that may come to visit your home.
So many kinds and styles to choose from, how do you know what to choose and how to use them? This video gives some help in the kinds that you can use and how to use them. Check out the video.
Things to think about when making your plan for outdoor lights:
* You will need a plan to know where you want the lights to go and the kind of light that you need for each of the areas on your plan.
* You need to know if the ones that you choose are going to be bright enough to do the job that they are intended to do.
* If it is in a shady area that does not get much sun you might not want to use solar lights but ones that you plug in.
* Do you want motion lights- they come on when someone walks up.
* Make sure that they are not going into your windows next door or they will say something about it the next time that they see you.
This video shows the different kinds of lighting and what it does so you can choose the kind that you need in your yard. Check it out.
Back yards might have different needs in the way of lighting them. You may have a patio, pool or other things that need to have more lighting on them.
This video shows deck lighting kinds and how to install them.
Pools you can have lights inside the pool and outside the pool to add beauty to it at night. The lighting should be done when the pool is put in place. They can help with the lighting needs after a pool is in place. This may not be the DIY project you want to do for your home. You may need some help with this lighting need.
Now it is time to light up your home at night, to add beauty and safety for your home when it is dark.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”