This is the time of year that you look around the home and see things that need to be fixed before the snow starts to fly. The difference between doing the things yourself or finding someone to do them for you can be big. If you are able to do them yourself it can save you quite a bit of money.
Things that you might need to do are:
* Out side painting of the house or deck.
* Cleaning out the gutters.
* Cleaning up the leaves and yard before winter comes.
* Putting hoses away after they are drained of water.
* In some parts of the country (like mine) emptying the swamp cooler of water for the winter.
* Trimming rose bushes, trees, bushes and some other plants for the winter.
They are things that need to be done before winter gets here. These are just a few things How many more can you come up with from around your home?
Inside things that need to be done is: to check out the heater and change the filters.
This video gives some other things that need to be fixed and cleaned in the fall.
What things did you come up with around your home that you need to do? Can you do them yourself or do you need to get some one to help with it. Let us know in the comments area below.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”