Fun and easy wall art that you make yourself helps your home have those one of a kind things that you also have bragging rights to.
The first project is a canvas with geometric shapes.
These are the things that you will need for the project:
* A canvas the size that you want for the finished project, or you could choose to use several canvases but do them the same colors to fill a bigger area.
* Spray paint
* Acrylic paint
* A roll of painters tape
* Paint brushes
Spray the canvas with the color of spray paint the you want to use. A note: so the the paint does not bleed under the tape use the same spray pant and spray over the tape and then finish the project like the video shows you how to do. See the video below.
The next project is using scrapbook paper in the colors and style that you like.
These are the things that you will need for this project:
* Spray adhesive
* 12 x 12 styrofoam
* Ribbon to cover the edges (your choice of color)
* Hot glue gun for sticking the ribbon to the edges
* Scrap book paper (style and color that you choose)
* wire that is glued under the ribbon for easy hanging
See the video bellow to see how to do this project.
If you like to travel and you have a place that you really like, than this is a good project for you.
The things that you will need are:
* A poster size frame
* A map of the area that you like so much
This video shows how to do the project check it out
Hope that you enjoyed the wall art that you can do yourself.
I will be updating in two weeks. I will be gone next week.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”