Decorating a dorm room and making it reflect your personality with flair. If you are away from home for the first time or not. You want where you live to be the best place that you can make it.
Here are some ideas to help you.
* Add color into the room with accessories.
* Have a lot of storage with things that can have more than one function.
* Add different textures to the room.
* Add a light to your desk area to study by.
* Under the bed is a great place to store things.
This video gives some very good ideas that will help you get started.
This video give you some ideas that you might not have thought of before.
Things that you might need in a dorm are:
* Things for cooking and eating with
* cleaning supplies
This is just a short list, you can think of more things.
This video has even more great tips to get the most out of the space that you have in the dorm room. Check it out.
Have fun decorating your dorm room.
Dan and Deanna “Marketing Unscrambled”